F* it.with Elise Danielle
Season 1, Episode 1
The body and the mind are in a direct cause and effect relationship. When we’re not listening to our intuition, to our Spirit, chances are, we’re not listening to our body. When we’re not listening to our body, we’re repressing our intuition and our Spirit.
Listening to the body and the Spirit create peace and balance in both.
Over the course of this inspired hour, Elise and I chat openly about:
- Restrictive diet patterns and how they affect our lives
- The best practice to deepen your trust in your intuition
- How to heal your relationship with food
- How to cultivate trust in your own being
- Intuitive eating
- How to love your body
- How to set yourself up for a successful day
- What to do when you find yourself out of balance
- The best practices to finally experience Self love
- Knowing the difference between the “take a break” and “keep going” signals
- Using food as the gateway to big life changes
Episode 1: Elise Danielle
Now Elise and I want you to be the teacher.
Pull out a pen and paper, get quiet, tune in, and ask yourself, honestly, what you’re hiding from, and what behaviors you are using to continue hiding. Then, unpack how you might start to use your simple food decisions to create a shift and begin taking power back in this area of your life.
Accountability is key! Leave a comment below with one step you’re taking today to take your power back.
We love you and are cheering for you every step of the way.
Sarah & Elise
Site design by Sarah Miller & her Homeboy Holy Spirit.
Sarah Miller, 2016. All Rights Reserved.